Hi Januk,

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:44:23 -0800GMT (08/01/2001, 16:44 +0800GMT),
Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA> Sure, but in the same time that you're set the draft status, you could
JA> just as easily open the message.  As far as I know, a message won't be
JA> sent if it is being edited.

That is correct, only you won't be able to open the incoming message
in the editor unless you have placed it in the Outbox first. Catch 22.
;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.