Hello TBUDL,

>> I  would  be  glad to be able to turn off this option, at least until I get
>> more
>> disciplined for using this great email client...

Tmtdc> I think you turned on the option View/View threads by/From. Turn off
Tmtdc> threading by View/View threads by/None or ALT+0.

Tmtdc> HTH

Tmtdc> David

    David,  In  my  "View"  menu,  the "Message Auto View" option is checked and
    under  "View Threads by" it's "None" that's checked. I understand your point
    but nothing else was checked.

    I  did something now. I checked "View/View Threads by/Reference" first, then
    I  checked the "View/View Threads by/From", and then went back to "View/View
    Threads by/None".

    Now  everything  is  OK,  all  messages  are separated. Thanks very much for
    exploring the "View" menu for me, I should've guessed...

--
Kind regards,
Homesick Mac

Homesick Mac