Hallo Andrey,

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:25:26 +0300 GMT (09/01/2001, 05:25 +0800 GMT),
Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris) wrote:

Andrey> Monday, January 08, 2001, 11:52:20 AM, Danilo Barbuio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

DB>> I have a strange problem. I manage with The Bat 5 account and today,
DB>> after installing version 1.49, when I try to create a new message with
DB>> one of this accounts (one only the other are working well) the program
DB>> hang with no message at all.

Andrey> Have you checked the properties for the account in trouble? Double check
Andrey> the paths TB! uses to store the message base. What if you're replying to
Andrey> someone's mail? What about forwarding - does it works also?

Also check your templates. You might have a template calling a QT in
which another QT is called that in turn calls the first QT... you get
my point. Infinite loop.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In a hotel in Athens: Visitors are expected to complain at the
office between the hours of 9 and 11 A.M. daily.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM