Hello Jamie,

Tuesday, January 09, 2001, 11:41:52 AM, you wrote:

MM>>   look at following page:
MM>>   http://email.about.com/internet/email/library/weekly/aa010801a.htmsd

MM>>   nice. What ou think? :-)))

Jamie> Currently 100% of voters tried it and stuck with it. Lets keep it that
Jamie> way. Could everyone on the list please vote.

09 January 2001 12:35:11GMT. Our favourite e-mail client had 28 votes.
All tried and stuck. I made the vote count 29.

The other choice was Pegasus. 208 votes and the majority tried it and
stuck with it.

--
Cheers,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The reflections and histories of men and women throughout the world
are contained in books.... America's greatness is not only recorded in
books, but it is also dependent upon each and every citizen being able
to utilize public libraries."
-  Terence Cooke (1921-1983)
Using The Bat! 1.49 S/N 7EBC9CD5 under Windows NT Build 1381 (Service Pack 6) on a
Pentium with 128MB