On January 13, 2001, at 11:22:33 AM, Tim Musson Wrote:

TF>> (Remark: be careful with folder-level templates when you send anything
TF>> else from that folder.)

TM> That was what I needed (%To=""%To="%OToAddr"), note you left out the
TM> qotes on the second %To=, but I noticed and it works well now!  Thanks

I still don't understand why you have to use the extra %To="" because the
To: field, if used in the Template, already contains the proper address. Do
you not use the extra %To"" to clear the To: field of any unwanted
addresses? In Tim's case though, it contains the address you want, no?

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.49c | PGP 7.0.3 | Win 98 SE ]
 Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE