On 16-01-2001 at 12:11:44GMT -0500 (which was 17:11 where I live)
Tim Musson wrote regarding the subject of "Thought on TB Help Files"

Hello Tim,

Tim> Is the German one in good shape?  All we would need is a translation
Tim> (not that I could do it, but it would be *much* easier to translate
Tim> than write <g>)?

The German one is Excellent, I'm using TB in German for this reason
only though I prefer English GUI on my software.
But translation is a BIG job and who should do it?
Dieter is an official or the official distributor for TB in Germany (I
think) so he has a good reason to have the help file updated but the
English one is RITs responsibility or do they have an UK or US
distributor?

Regards

--
Manfred
[ TheBat 1.49c (FE1905D5), Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1 ]

DragNet...HomePage for transvestites.