From: Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tim Musson on TBUDL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2001, 2:38:49 AM
Subject: "Get New Mail" config

Hallo Tim,

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:16:23 -0500 GMT (16/01/2001, 22:16 +0800 GMT),
Tim Musson wrote:

Tim> This worked until I got to the office...
Tim> Then it attempted to open the Dial-Up connection selected in Options /
Tim> Network & Admin. I had to change back to "Local Area Network or manual
Tim> connection" in order to dl mail without
Tim> resorting to the modem.

OK, the setup I told you is what I have at home. In the  office, I
have a 24/7 LAN connection. I will tell you my settings there
tomorrow.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you....

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM