In all Netscape mail clients, there is a "Next" button on the tool
bar, so after previewing an email I can click on it and go the next
message. Is there a way to accomplish the same in The Bat? (version
1.49)

Also the bar above the message preview window (the one that shows
"from" "to" and "subject" takes about an inch of space. In Netscape it
is a part of the message, thus when I scroll down it disappears.
Is there a way to do something about it without just removing this
info all together

 Reuven                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]