Hello Lija and other batters

(Sorry Marck to reply to this thread declared closed by you, but I
think it's necessary)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:29:43 +0100, Lija wrote:

BC>> I suspect Marck will be shooting this horse very soon.

L> Hmmmm, it is very sad to hear something like this in non-political forum....
L> I thought we Serbs were the worst nation on the Earth, but now... I feel relief.
L> Thank you Brian very much. Your primer will be my reminder. Thank you again!

Your comment makes me wonder if you understood what Brain meant with
shooting a horse. As you are pretty new to this list, you may not have
encountered these long threads, where the same arguments return in
circles and then a moderator declares a _thread_ to be a dead horse.
In no case Brian meant that _you_ were a horse!

Have a nice day

Peter
--
Peter Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>