On Monday, January 22, 2001, 12:00:55 AM, Januk wrote:

JA>>> 2) Export the message, edit, and import back.  This is more
JA>>> tedious.

O>> Destroys only received time.

> IIRC, that's not true when you export as .msg files.

I'm afraid it's true. .msg files are standard RFC822 message files
without received time information as defined by TB (the time TB
collect a message). Therefore, upon importing back the .msg file, TB
would use the time of import as the received time.

To avoid this, export in unix mbox format, for it contains a leading
"From" line that contains the received time.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.49c | Win2k SP1