Hello Abigail,

On Wednesday, January 24, 2001 10:08:17 [GMT -0800], you wrote the
following in regards to 'Filtering/Sorting Forwarded and Redirected
Messages':

Abigail> 1. When I read and forward or redirect the message, I want the
Abigail> message automatically moved.

Abigail> 2. When a filter automatically forwards or redirects the
Abigail> message, I also want the message automatically moved. I have
Abigail> figured out a way to automatically COPY the message to a
Abigail> subfolder, but the copied/forwarded message also is still in
Abigail> the inbox. Since the "delete" option is above the "copy" option
Abigail> in the actions menu, I don't know whether checking that will
Abigail> interfere with the copying of the message to the subfolder.

  I currently do something that I think you mean & here is how I do it.

  I created a number of color groups

  Then under the "Advanced" tab, I associate the msg to a specific color
  group.

  Then I use the MOVE command under rules to the specific folder for
  that particular color group

  I think this can be further automated by attaching Hot-Keys

  HTH

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA