From: eFax.com
To: Josh
Subject: 2 page efax from 3474123750
You have received a 2 page fax document on
01/24/01 at 12:14:04 Central Standard Time.
.
* The reference number for this fax is: 8108152957-HBALABM0
This fax requires the eFax Messenger or Messenger Plus to open, if you
are still using the Microviewer, please visit http://www.eFax.com/need
to download a free copy of Messenger or Messenger Plus.
With Messenger Plus you can now...
* Add signatures to outbound documents - easily.
* Combine, re-order or delete pages in the thumbnail view.
* Add custom rubber stamp images to each document.
* Highlight segments of a document.
* Embed voice & text annotations for personal notes & data.
Wish sending a fax were this easy? Learn more about
eFax Plus at http://www.efax.com/products/plus!
Please visit http://www.eFax.com/help if you have any questions
regarding this message or your service.
Thank you for using the eFax service powered
by eFax.com!

And what I'd like to foward would be something like this:

Msg forwarded.  From: eFax.com
2 page efax from 3474123750
01/24/01 at 12:14:04 Central Standard Time.
Reference Number: 8108152957-HBALABM0

Is this something that The Bat! can do?  It appears that it is possible, but
I'm not entirely sure how to setup a template to pull info from the original
message.

Thanks in Advance,
Josh