Hello TBUDListers.

  Like most of you I have a default "My AB". All adds go to this AB.
  However, I also have a number of groups. I noticed today (actually
  yesterday) that the email addresses in all my groups remain intact
  while the email addresses for those names remaining in "My AB" no
  longer exist.

  A. I wonder if anyone has experienced this &, if so, how you repaired
  the situation.

  B. I have a backup AB but it duplicates many of the entries in the
  groups. As I understand it, this duplication could confuse QTs so,
  aside from the obvious manual sorting & deleting manually, does anyone
  have a suggestion for cleaning up my mess?

  Thank you.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA