Hello Wolfgang,

WK> Hi Gerry,

WK>>> Dumb question: why didn't you simply try it?

GD>> I hope you were just joking around when you said that.  We all would
GD>> like people to try things and read the "manual" so to speak before
GD>> asking a question, but, stating that a person had a dumb question is,
GD>> IMHO, not a good thing to do, especially for a moderator.

GD>> I apologize in advance if I misunderstood your meaning.

WK> Sorry for my weak english: I wanted to qualify *my* question
WK> as dumb. It was a translation from german, word by word, which
WK> gives obviously another meaning in english.

At first I read it the wrong way, too, Wolfgang, and I was surprised that
anyone would do that on this list, after reading the FAQ.  But on closer
examination I realized you were referring to your own question.  As English
is my second language as well, but one I'm very comfortable with, I've
learned the hard way to be very careful employing any possibly pejorative
vocabulary.  ^_-

 Yuki                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]