Hello Januk,

Historians believe that Thu, 1 Feb 2001 at 00:10 GMT -0800 was when,
Januk Aggarwal [JA] typed the following:

JA> How about some DOS programming?  I'm not sure if DOS supports FOR
JA> loops like in Unix.

JA> In Unix it would look something like:

JA> for n in file1 file2 file3 file4; do
JA>   \thebatpath\thebat.exe /MAILU=MyAccount;[EMAIL PROTECTED];Attach=${n};SEND
JA> done

JA> Obviously this won't work as written in either DOS or UNIX, but maybe
JA> you can explore DOS "for loops"?

Ok, I think I found the answer.  In a DOS window, try the following
line:

FOR %%v IN (01 02 03) DO c:\progra~1\thebat~1\thebat.exe
/MAILU=MyAccount;[EMAIL PROTECTED];Attach=%%v;SEND
            ^^^^^^^^
            Replace this with a list of your filenames.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.49c under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 With these words, this page is no longer blank but is complete.