All,

I cannot figure out how to add some color to the folder pane background.  I
would be a shame if that's not possible, because that bright white doesn't
look so great with a slightly colored viewer and message list window.  If
this is only controllable from the Windows default background, that's not
good, because it would mean the entire system would have to have the same
background color.

And on the same subject, I guess maybe this is a Delphi quirk, but when a
folder's message window is in view, if the folder has fewer messages in it
that the number required to fill the message window, then the chosen color
abruptly stops at the end of the message list.  From an aesthetic
standpoint, I find that very unfortunate.  The color application for the
viewer and editor appear to be perfect.  Hope the other 2 can be made that
way.

Do the developers lurk here for suggestions.

--
Best,

Yuki ^_^

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]