Kamis, almost night (was Morning in my town),
[..in milis thebat!..], A wrote these words of wisdom:
>    « A's The Bat! (v1.49e) Personal rip »
> AFAIK, version 1.49c is the last official release version.

> Versions 1.49d and 1.49e aren't official releases and were discovered
> by members lurking the Ritlabs ftp directory for betas.
>    « A's The Bat! (v1.49e) Personal rip »
 you're using it.
 hopefully, TheBat will be released with
 - Standart QUick Template file format (text)
 - External HTML Editor..(with little connectivity and QT Support)
 - Multiple sorting of Quotes with ctrl button
 - Add Automatically Sender that we've replied to address book
 - More COlor SUpport..example
   when there two ">>" the color is different that one ">"
 - More color in signature cutter "-- ", after that the color should
 be different
 -
--
      S, written at almost night
solid snake mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [ICQ: 105782737 ]