Hey Nick,

NA> Just so I understand correctly, are you saying that your received
NA> attachments are *not* being deleted when you delete the messages they
NA> arrived attached to?

That is the case.  I have "Delete attached files when msg is deleted
from trash folder" selected, but my attachments don't seem to ever be
deleted.  It might be an issue of also having all of the following
checked on the Trash folder properties:
        Maximum number of stored messages is 50
        Keep messages in the base for (days): 3
        Remove old messages
        Compress the folder

I seem to remember in this thread someone indicating that a purge may
not be what is meant in the "Delete attached files when msg is deleted
from trash folder" selection.  You may meed to manually "Empty" the
folder, or possibly even select the message in the trash folder and
delete it.  I have not spent much time with it, but will after I am
done moving into the new house...

NA> This is worrisome, because I think it imperative you have full control
NA> over your attachments, and if TB! is not going to delete as per the
NA> Options, then I start to worry about retaining some of the more
NA> questionable attachments sent to me. :o(

I manually delete any attachment that I think may be a virus (if NAV
doesn't get it first)...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.49