Hi Allie,

On Monday, February 05, 2001 19:59:59 [ -0500 GMT], you wrote the
following in regards to 'TB! v1.49 - folder template v AB group
entry':

JR>> Or how can I clean up the first 2 lines of the QT output I
JR>> mentioned earlier?

Allie> Would you expand on this. You mentioned using the %Subject and
Allie> %Clipboard macros but I'm not sure exactly what you used these for and
Allie> if you used both for all auto-replies.

  What happens, Allie, is that in responding to a poster, TB!
  correctly accesses a group template which includes a greeting & a
  signature.

  Then I manually insert a QT manually to switch some of the contents
  around. This QT includes %CLEAR, the correct text & %INCLUDES a
  signature.

  The resulting message is correct in all ways *except* that the first
  line is blank followed on the next line with "--<space>". I assume
  %CLEAR is somehow creating the blank line even though I placed it @
  the end of the QT. However I can't figure out what is creating the
  "--<space>" signature delimiter.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA