Hello

Tuesday, February 06, 2001, 8:48:09 AM, someone claiming to be
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> As you probably know, the news reader Agent solves all these
> problems by

> 1) putting a limit on how many follow up-levels there can be in a thread

> and

> 2) allowing control of the degree of indentation of the follow-ups

> In my opinion, 1) is a very poor solution and is one of the main reasons, I gave
> up Agent as an e-mail reader (and became a TB-user :-)). Is it really something
> like this, that you want for TB?

Personally I do.  I have no problems with the way Agent threads, and
IMHO is much more useful than Bat!  Gravity News Reader also threads
this way, and if the Bat! developers have time, they may wish to look
to Gravity re keeping topics in the correct threads.  Even if someone
changes a topic in reply (just to be clever, for example), Gravity
still threads correctly.

--
Regards
John Phillips     Sydney, Australia

-=( Revolt against awkward/ugly software. )=-

(This was a random thread, but quite appropriate!)