Hello TBUDL,

  I would like to use this feature. But with my laptop it is not
  possible because it works only with the '+' symbol of the numeric
  pad and seems not to work with the '+' symbol, which is accessable
  by pressing the shift-1 button.
  this is for me the only '+' symbol which makes sense. i don't want
  to change from the key to the num pad just for check names.

  does anybody else have the same problem?
  why is there not a special key used from the key pad (for ex. like
  Outlook which is using ctrl-k)?
  why does resolve not work with the nicknames? i think remebering a
  name via the nicknames is the best thing, but in The Bat! it is
  hardly supported :-(

  tia

 Thomas                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]