Hello Mark,

Unfortunately, the problem exists on my system for both plain text and html
messages, regardless of whether or not html-auto-view is enabled.

Another point is that the bookmark manager that I use, Compass v2.8, has no
problems with forcing a url into a new browser window. This would seem to
indicate that the problem lies more with TB's implementation of the
'new-browser' function than anywhere else (together with the fact that this
function works in the TB/NS combo for some people, but not others).

Best regards,
 Dave

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]