Hello all,
Friday, February 23, 2001, SyP wrote:

Ming-Li>> Sure, but I'm afraid it won't be of much use to you. I'm
Ming-Li>> using IE5.5, and no Netscape is installed (still waiting for
Ming-Li>> Mozilla 1.0). The OpenNew action information is obviously put
Ming-Li>> in by IE installation, and is IE specific. In case it's of
Ming-Li>> any use, here it is:

> Thank you Ming-Li. I somehow doubt these options would work with
> Navigator. If there is anybody out there with Netscape as default
> browser, and a working "Open in new window" setup, please come
> forward! Thx in advance.

I had 2 computers with same OS Win95 version, same Netscape's and same
The Bat! version and at home it worked, but at work not. I spent much
time to find differences, but I didn't found any :-(

--

Bye

Marek Mikus

Using the best The Bat! 1.49f
under the worst Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
Intel Celeron 266 MHz, 96 MB RAM