I  a  message box (see below) when opening an attachment. I would like
to  permanently  disable  it  so that I don't get it and don't have to
press the shift key while opening attachments.

How do I permanently eliminate the message box?

Message box
____
Warning

Opening  of  this  file is potentially dangerous because this file can
contain  a  virus.  Think  twice  before you open any file you are not
expecting.  We  recommend  to  check this file for viruses first - you
should save the file to disk for doing it.

Open  attachments with the shift key pressed if you do not want to get
this  warning or contact your network administrator or support service
to disable it forever.

Do you want to save the file to disk instated of opening it?

       Yes     No       Cancel

--
Regards,
Scott Wright                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.49 on
Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1