Hi Marck,

you wrote:
> So biology.pl (wherever that computer may be)

Well it is in Poland - my friend's computer :)

> is the culprit for the late delivery :-).

Well what a lame server...heh, I will have to go back to my account SMTP
server (pooh.wsb.poznan.pl). The only asset of using biology.pl is that
it has no relaying restrictions...

Thanks for explanation.

regards,

--
 /\_/\   *kocurek*                     .
(~o o~)  Jacek Wojaczyński             :     Rozumna    kobieta   słucha