Hallo Russ,

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:26:10 +0000 GMT (25/02/2001, 00:26 +0800 GMT),
Russ Moore wrote:

RM> I have set up a gmx email account to use as a buffer and found it
RM> works well to retrieve mail. I have no problems using the bat! to get
RM> my email from them, However I cannot get it to send emails.

When I use GMX's SMTP server, I just set TB to POP before SMTP. I
never changed anything in the options on the GMX web interface. Works
fine.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

What's the difference between a brown-noser and a shithead?
Depth perception.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM