Hello there,

> If you're double clicking and things are still not working, go into
> the Windows control panel and open the internet options. Go to the
> 'programs' tab and check if 'The Bat!' is selected under the
> 'e-mail' option. If not, select it and apply the change. That should
> do it.

Are you sure? I would say: setting a mail-client there tells
IE/Netscape which program is to be used when clicking on a link in the
form of mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] on a web-site.
If there is no reaction when clicking on a link inside the
_mail-client_ then there is a problem with the setting of the default
_browser_. AFAIU.

Greetings,
Alexander