Hey chucksings,

Wednesday, March 14, 2001, 8:01:40 AM, you wrote:

c> I know what I wish it was: the ability to choose from which account I
c> want to email from.  Is it?  If so, I cannot get  it to do anything.
c> Have I missed a setting?

Looks to me as if that is exactly what it is. I have about 10 accounts
set up, and the ones that don't have passwords (or opened with the
required password) are listed. I just select which one I want, and
bang, it checks that account's mail.

My guess is all your accounts have passwords, and they are all
normally closed?

Thanks for pointing it out to me...  I had seen it, but never bothered
to look and see what it did.  I always just made the account active
that I wanted to check mail for.  Nice shortcut! :-)

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.51