Hi Adam,

I've synced it with sidekick , you can't do that automatic
but when you want to print labels , envelopes etc sidekick is
perfect.  ( www.starfish.com )

Use csv for output to sidekick.

regards,

Martin

p.s. hereby the supported devices:

Supported Devices:

Ericsson, Motorola & Nokia Wireless Phones
Synchronize your Motorola, Ericsson and Nokia wireless phones with names
and numbers from their Personal Information Managers like Outlook and
Notes, PDAs like Palm devices, and Internet address books like Excite
Planner and Yahoo! Address Book.
Sony CLIÉ Handheld PDA
Synchronize your CLIÉ Palm Desktop, Microsoft Outlook and Lotus
Organizer, to simultaneously update your calendar, contacts, notes, and
to-do items.
Palm Pilot, Palm III, Palm V, and Palm VII
Directly synchronize your devices, services and other installed PIMs with
your the Address, Date Book, Memo Pad and To Do List in your Palm Pilot,
Palm Pilot Personal and Pro, Palm III, Palm V and Palm VII. Includes
synchronization with Palm Desktop.
Pocket PC and Windows CE
Directly synchronize devices, services and other installed PIMs with your
desktop PC at the touch of a button on your HP Jornada 540 series, Casio
E-115, Casio EM-500, Compaq iPAQ, Windows CE 2.x Handheld PC, Palm-sized
PC, or Handheld PC Professional. Then carry and access your contacts,
tasks, calendars, memos and email anywhere. Requires TrueSync Plus, a
supported Pocket PC or Windows CE device, and Pocket PC or Windows CE
Services.
StarTAC clipOn Organizer
Simultaneously synchronize your calendar, contacts, notes, and to do
items directly between the clipOn and all other supported organizers and
devices, all with one click!
REX Devices
Directly synchronize your devices, services and other installed PIMs with
your REX PC Companion or REX(TM) PRO.

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:58:15 +0000 Ftpacc wrote:

> Hello Bat,
>
> Simple  question all, is there any PIM that synchronises address books
> with The Bat!?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Adam
> Using The Bat! v1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195
> Service Pack 1
>
> --

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com