On Saturday, March 17, 2001 , Martin de Smit wrote the
following in regards to: [urgent - crash with
massmailing and NT 4.0]

MdS> Hi Syv,

MdS> Hereby some answers,

>> 1. Is there an error message?

MdS> No, it just stops running and freezes

Sorry for the question, but how do you know that it
freezes?

>From my very extended experience with TB [8 month] It
still has to crash once.

I would also take a look at the attachment. Encoding
Mime/base64.

I have one mailling list [100 users] with 100k
attachement, 4 PDF files, w/o problem.

MdS> Without attachments the massmailing works fine.
MdS> On a windows 2000 systeem  I've no problems with a
MdS> massmailing with attachments

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

REAL PROBLEMS / REAL SOLUTION
ISSN: 1492-7829

A free weekly newsletter on Windows and networking
email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.911networks.com

Copyright 1999-2001 by 911networks.com - All Rights Reserved