Hello Marck,

On Sunday, March 18, 2001 at 00:26:54GMT +0000 (which was 7:26 PM where I live) you
wrote:
<snip good stuff about using unread mail ticker window view>

This is pretty cool stuff - but I have already gotten into the habit
of using the mail ticker differently. I have set up filters for my
mailing lists and disabled mail ticker for those folders - so I only
see it when there is some real personal mail that I got.

Is there any way I can access a viewer of all unread mail without
having the mail ticker enabled for all of that mail? I am looking for
something much like what you describe - except not linked to mail that
I have chosen to show up or not show up on the mail ticker - just all
unread mail in all folders.

Is there a way I can get that?

Thanks for any comments!
 Leo                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v1.51 on Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 5