Hi Susanne,

@ 4:08:05 PM on 4/3/2001, Susanne wrote:

>> This is done by adding the %SINGLERE macro in your reply templates.

S> Can I do this for all my reply templates under Account->
S> Properties (the macro button is greyed out, there),

Click in the template window to give it focus and the Macro button
becomes available.

S> or do I have to do it separately for each folder?

You can, depending on how you're using your templates. Folder level
templates override the default account templates. If you decide to let
the account's default templates to go into effect, you'll have to
remove the folder level for each folder that you want to use the
default templates with. It can get really confusing.

S> And where on the template should it be placed?

I think anywhere, but I place those types of macros on the first line.
Try it and see what works best for you.

--
 Brian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Web Architect, Designer, and Programmer