Hello, Bat fans,

I have another macro question:

I get mails from all over the world. For my english speaking mail
partners, I normally use an english reply line "Hello ... on ... you
wrote ..." while my german friends get the same line in german.

Now ... is there a way to let the Bat decide to switch between different
language templates? So whenever a mail comes from a german language
person, the reply template will be the german one, and whenever it
comes from out of Germany, the english template will be applied?

I know, The Bat has no idea if <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is in
Germany or the US of A, but how about using time zones for letting the
Bat decide? "Oh, I see: The original sender's time zone is GMT-5, so
this must be EST and therefore this guy is in the US: Let's use the
english template." Or the other way around: "The sender's time zone is
identical to mine, so there is a fair chance he is from Germany: So
let's use the German reply template." Of course this is not perfect,
because Holland and France and almost all of Europe are on my time
zone, but I hope you get the idea.

Is this possible? It would be a nice feature!

Take care,
Andreas

--
My ICQ#: 23060752
My homepage: www.andreas-schwartmann.de

Message created with The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1.

"They say a broken heart can always mend. Time is the healer and sadness will end.
 But I've done so much crying, when will I laugh again? Till that day I will play the
blues." - Gary Moore