Hi Gergely,

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 04:07:20 +0200GMT (04/04/2001, 10:07 +0800GMT),
Gergely Vandor wrote:

GV> When I try to delete an attachment, I get an error message, that the
GV> message.tbb file is broken, and TB asks if it can repair it. I answer
GV> yes, but when I check the size of the folder, it gets bigger instead
GV> of slimmer!

How many messages do you have in the base? Do you purge & compress
regularly?

Do you store attachments in message body or in seperate folder?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.51
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.