Hello,

I have 4 address books. Each address book has the name of one of my
email addresses. When I write an email, I select the person directly
from the address book via doubleclick.

Now I want to use the macro %ACCOUNT="adressbook name" means
%ACCOUNT="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or %ACCOUNT="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and so
on, to be independent from the selected account in TB. Because every
friend should get my emails from always the same (his/her's known)
email account.

But... I cannot find a macro which gives me the name of the address
book from which I selected the destination email. How can I do that or
has anybody another idea?

 Anton
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.52 Beta/4 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 (german version)
Service Pack 1

Software in the background:
Zonealarm Pro 1.0.122
McAfee 5.16 - scan engine 4.1.40