Hi there,

  I've installed The Bat! 1.51 in my computer (running Win2k), and am
  thus far enjoying it greatly. However, I have noticed a problem when
  reading my e-mail - it looks like certain type of HTML messages are
  not rendered properly. Most of the HTML messages I receive are shown
  OK though, but some not. The ones that are not shown properly begin
  usually with something like this :

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>

  Does anyone know if there's something that can be done about this?
  Maybe some setting I have overlooked?

   Thanks in advance,
 Santiago.-

--
Tango MP3's : http://www.crosswinds.net/~cimadevilla/

"Chaque hommes a deux nations, et l'une des miennes c'est la France" (Benjamin
Franklin)