Hello, fellow Bataholics!

While goofing around on the WWW, I decided to go check out my webbased
email on my browser..partially cos I was bored (hurt my back during
the cleanup and have been unable to walk or work on the rebuild since
Thursday..) and partially cos I have been using Web2Pop for so many eons
now and haven't needed to use my browser for email...

Well, guess what? On Softhome.net http://www.softhome.net, they have
instructions on how to set your email account in TheBat! (Yup! Specifically
for TheBat!) woth POP3.

Usually you see "Pegasus" or "Eudora"...sometimes even "Netscape"
instructions only...but when I saw "TheBat!" at the bottom of the listing
I had to write. :)

Pretty neat, huh? (Well, for those who didn't already know this or see
this anyways.. *giggle*)

Tata for now.... *smile*

--

Regards,
~~~Angel  Your RDR :)

Monday, April 16, 2001 1:20:23 AM
http://go.to/missingpersons
http://go.to/smarttfamily
-={+}=-Senza fiduccia niente-={+}=-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TheBat! 1.51
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.ritlabs.com
                        | on Windows NT 5 0 Service Pack 1 (Win2K Pro)
ICQ 1378257             | 500Mhz 21Gb hard disk 384Mb RAM