Hello Marck,

<<Please be assured that this group is private although the member
names
(but not addresses) do appear in the archives.  >>

    I use Azrael not for any concern with TBUDL but rather because I
    post to hardware use-groups with munchkin hackers of dubious
    repute and switch between groups and forums frequently. I'd screw
    up and post more than I'd wish in the wrong place. Even
    Opera-users was hit by a virus or worm a while back.

    << The TBUDL *is* the beginners list.  >>

     I'd feared as much. I know there is a huge gap between my
     awarenesses and those of say Nick A., Allie or Douglas and terms
     like Regex, PGP, or XLAT are all new to me. I've been making do
     with the Compuserve mail client too long and have consequently
     learned nothing.

<<Please feel free to ask any question you have here. That *is* the
purpose of this list.   >>

     Then please feel equally free to chuckle at my missteps. Earlier
     today I thought I'd mailed a sensitive message to my entire
     address book *AND* the TBUDL. aack!
--
<<May I take this opportunity to remind members of the existence and
purpose of the TBTECH list for the purpose of discussion more

     I_copied_the Regex for later use when I have a clue how to use
     it.

     Thanks Marck,
Best regards,
 azrael     <aka ./michael>

    < AMD TBird 1,000 MHz / 384 Mb / X-15 Cheetah / W2K SP1 / Opera 5.10 / The Bat
v1.51 / Genome@home v0.93 >

                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]