Hello TBUDL,

>I didn't even know that GMX supports CRAM-MD5, so I never tried
>that. I'm glad everything works fine for you, now.
>
>BTW, are you changing your Headers somehow? Your messages don't
>thread here, which is quite annoying. I can see from your
>headers, that the In-Reply-To: and References: contain only the
>ID of your own message even if you reply to one of my messages.

Not exactly no. I get the digest version of the list which changes the
subject line and headers et all. I just chenged the subject and copied
and pasted the text I wanted to reply to/quote when I used the reply
button in TB! Sorry for the confusion I didn't know what else to use
without just quoting the entire digest header or starting a new email
each time, neither seemed a good idea. What would have been a better
way to do this?

 Russ                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]