Friday, April 27, 2001, Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

> On  Fri, 27 Apr 2001 at 09:23:16 GMT +0200 (which was 27/04/2001 14:23
> GMT  +0700  my  Local  Time)  "Bernhard  Kohl"=[BK]  wrote  to Syafril
> Hermansyah :

> Sorry, I miss understand you.
> You  need  something  to "edit" incoming message, right ? If yes, I am
> afraid  there  is  no  menu or facility on TB! to do that, at least on
> simple way.

I just played with the "Run external program" option of the filters.

What I did was this:
     I started a text editor when the filter was hit, then I edited the
     subject and saved.
     After renaming the edited message to something.msg, I imported it
     back to TB.

Worked wonderfully.
Now it's only the part of finding out some way to do this automatically
remaining.

--
 Urban

 I may still be on Windows 95 B, but that doesn't stop me from running TB! 1.51