Hello people, hi Lars,

Saturday, April 28, 2001, 9:23:42 PM, you wrote:

> String:       multipart/alternative
> Location:     Kludges
> Presence:     Yes

This works quite fine if you want to delete / process such mails
completely. But is it possible to somehow delete only the html-part of
the message, like it often is generated by users using OE?

Those mails usually arrive splitted up in two parts. The firs as
plain-text, the last as a "message.xml" - which is the one I want to
filter out...

I guess this is not possible using only TB's possibilities. What comes
into my mind is to program such an extra-program which gets such
multipart messages from TB, drops the HTML part and serves it back to
TB (for later displaying / filter processing).

Any thoughts on this?

 Roman                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]