Hi Silviu,

@ 4:52:51 AM on 5/1/2001, Silviu Cojocaru wrote:

SC> On my comp it takes about 5s to fire up the editor. Is this the
SC> case on your PCs too?

How fast is your machine? (that's not an insult) TheBat! is probably
the fastest application on this machine and the editor opens lightning
fast. My processor is mid-range to slow (depending on who you talk to)
these days, PII 400, but I have a lot of ram and very very fast disks.
If the editor is taking 3 to 5 seconds to open, I tend to think that's
abnormal.

--
 Brian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Web Architect, Designer, and Programmer