Hello TBUDL,

I am trying to uninstall "the Bat!" in Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs. But I keep getting a message:

"Exception ERegistryException in module TBAT_DELEXE at 0000729B
Failed to get data 'Language'"

I was trying to set up a client/server system on my LAN to test it out.
Decided I would make the common Directory on the LAN server (Windows NT).
Could anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? And thus
Uninstall the Bat!

I am tinkering around with the client/server functions of the bat. I
am considering installing TB to all of my client computers in my
office. If anyone can enlighten me on how this is done.

Thanks,
Byron

 I'm using The Bat! Version 1.52
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A