Hello,

The appended question was asked about a month ago, and I haven't noticed
any response. For my own purposes it would be very useful if it were
possible to save a message to file with it's subject for the filename
(plus appropriate extension) as a filter action.

If some knowledgeable person would confirm that this is not presently
possible, I'll submit a feature request to ritlabs.

-Dave Braze

Wednesday, April 25, 2001, 8:31:46, you wrote:
TM> Hi everyone,

TM> I would like to make a filter, that exports an email to a file that
TM> carries the email's subject as its name.

TM> Is that possible? and how.

TM> Morten

Best regards,
 Dave Braze