Hi Nick,

@ 7:44:06 PM on 5/5/2001, Nick Andriash wrote:

BC>> Yes, I reported this a few weeks ago. Maxim stated that this is
BC>> now the desired behavior, but, IMO, it's not desired. It's really
BC>> aggravating.

NA> The 'feature' is something Maxim calls "Smart Matching", but I
NA> agree with you Brian that it's a very big source of aggravation,
NA> and something Max should revisit.

IMHO, I feel as if "Smart Matching" best describes its former state.
Now, it's forcing me to change address book entries and manually pick
out keys while using what is supposed to be a seamless plug-in. Surely
this can be some sort of option in TB!'s plugin options called "Use
strict key matching" or something along those lines. Maybe then
everyone could be happy.

--
 -Brian Clark | PGP is spoken here: 0xE4D0C7C8
 [SB! 1.52 Beta/12/iKey1000, Windows 98 (SE) 4.10 Build 2222 A]