Sunday, May 06, 2001, 2:21:49 PM, David van Zuijlekom wrote:

> On Sunday, May 06, 2001 at 09:44:06 +0300, Silviu Cojocaru [SC] wrote
> concerning 'TB readme.txt':

SC>>   Could someone from the list please send me the readme.txt file
SC>> so I can see what's new in TB 1.52c ?

> It's on the website of Ritlabs. You can go to:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/readme.txt

Yeah, I know that, but the problem is that my ISP has some
trouble, for now only e-mail works. They will fix it as soon as
they can, but meanwhile I'm netless :( That's why I asked a kind
fella' on this list to send me the readme.txt .

PS: Don't be fooled by my address, Yahoo forwards e-mail to me.

--
        If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                     ...Oh wait, he already does.