Hello!

As an answer for Your letter, I would like to write:

> Message centre, I assume this is the Connection centre.

AFAIR this name has changed between betas.

> 1. I was quite happy with the old progress bar and now it has been
> replaced by something hideously ugly.

Informations showed by CC are usefull, but I do agree, that it's ugly.
As someone said "that's when GUI is beeing prepared by programers". ;)

> 2. On checking multiple accounts in previous versions, it would
> sometimes fail to retrieve mail from an account. I would cancel
> retrieval after oking the warning message, select the account and
> retrieve mail ok. With 1.52 the same thing happens but if I now try to
> cancel the download, the retrieval can't be cancelled, no matter what
> option (Delete task or Abort) I try in the Connection centre. I can

Yes. And I wonder what's the difference (Delete/Abort)?

> still navigate around the program but I can't get rid of the retrieval
> task. If I try to close the whole program down, it hangs completely
> and I have to ctl-alt-del to get rid of it.

Well, it's because it's in the developement stadium (Connection Centre).
I also think, that it would be nice to let user choose: Old progress
window or CC.

Best Regards
IronHand
--
nIck: IronHand of CruX     /GCS d-(++) s:- a18 C++ UL++++ P+++ L++@ E\
maIl:                     { W+++ N+ o? K? w+++ !O M V? PS+ PE- Y PGP- }