Hello!

As an answer for Your letter, I would like to write:

> Beta 13 works great.  Any message I want to delete works perfectly
> fine.
> Beta 14 will produce the access violation as I have previously stated,
> but will successfully delete the message selected.

I wonder, why they're not available any more on RIT server?

> Release 1.52c will produce the access violation as I have previously
> stated, but will NOT successfully delete the message.

Not true. I am using 1.52c and i get an access violation, but message is
beeing deleted. It's also strange, because first deletion takes about 15
seconds!

> The error message:
>  Access Violation at address 005F9753.  Read of address 00000008
> In all cases where there is an access violation the read of address
> is the same, but the Access Violation address is different.

Thats obvious! Delphi reports Access Violation mostly, when program
refers to not existing object (Button, Label, etc.) or its not existing
property (FE: (FObject as TPanel).Caption:='Hello', When FObject is
TEdit type). Every time it searches in a different part of memory,
that's why numbers changes.

> I hope this helps.

Yes, but it would be nice to make beta 13 and 14 available somehow,
somewhere...

> Best Regards,
> Ryan Phillips

Best Regards
IronHand
--
nIck: IronHand of CruX     /GCS d-(++) s:- a18 C++ UL++++ P+++ L++@ E\
maIl:                     { W+++ N+ o? K? w+++ !O M V? PS+ PE- Y PGP- }