> Looks like GPG doen't like my RSA key though it's defined as
> default, always the DSA key is used.

Peter,

Next time check if the "ID" in TheBat's OpenPGP pop-up window is the same as in your
keyring. I just noticed that the ID-line only shows my first name (+ e-mail), while the
keyring has first & last name ... when i added my lastname to the ID and entered the
passphrase i could sign my messages !! ;-)
so, like Disastry already pointed out, there's something very wrong with the way TB!
calls
GnuPG with the "--default-key %s" parameter.

btw ; i changed the subject ... it looks like 'something' removes the string 'TheBat'
if
that's the very first text in the subject ?! i posted the first post in the thread as
"TheBat! and GnuPG ?" and it came back as "! and GnuPG ?" so i put "TheBat" back in
when
replying to a post and it disappeared again ... ?

--
Rob