Hello Marck D. Pearlstone,

On  Thu, 10 May 2001 at 13:51:00 GMT +0100 (which was 10/05/2001 19:51
GMT  +0700  my  Local Time) "Marck D. Pearlstone"=[MDP] wrote to Peter
Palmreuther on TBUDL :

PP>> Thread closed for my point of view, will inform the list-admin about
PP>> that if he does not respond by himself :-)

MDP> I see it. I don't know if Syafril has noticed it. It doesn't make any
MDP> sense to me knowing how the server works. Maybe Syafril has some
MDP> ideas.

I  am not sure, seems something relate with Control Character for mail
command  purpose  (such "{" and "}" which always not visible if we put
in subject as first character).

MDP> Anyway, leave it with us.

Yupe, I will further investigate on my LAN.

- Syafril -

|Syafril Hermansyah  - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|<www.dutaint.co.id> - <www.dutaint.com>       |

Using The Bat! 1.52e
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1